Before you take advantage of our exclusive Holiday Giveaway it's important that you familiarise yourself with the following Terms and Conditions.
There are some taxes and fee's that you need to be aware of before you purchase your eligible products and head away on an amazing holiday.
1. The Holiday Giveaway refers to accommodation only. Flights and other forms of transport, meals, drinks, taxes / fee’s and extras are not included.
There are NO timeshare presentations required to use this vacation incentive or any other hoops you'll need to jump through to redeem your holiday once you have completed your eligible purchase(s) through Hear for Less.
Once you have finalised your eligible purchase(s) in full and passed the returns policy days, as stipulated by your chosen product, Hear for Less will email you your unique holiday Vacation Activation Voucher, complete with all the instructions on next steps. It’s really that easy.
Once received, simply activate your voucher online by prepaying the hotel taxes and fees associated with the destination. Hear for Less does not receive any portion of those taxes or fees.
After activation, login online and search for your preferred participating resort/hotel and select your travel dates for the destination you have chosen.
Please appreciate that the reason we can offer this complimentary accommodation is because for much of the year, the participating hotels & resorts have around a 30% vacancy-rate.
So they essentially forego much of their normal room-rate to participate in this program, in the hope that “non-paying” guests will consume food & beverages at the property…….therefore providing the hotels with “some” revenue.
There are understandably “some peak vacation periods” where the hotels & resorts are traditionally full or near-full – so they won’t have rooms available or perhaps there may be a modest surcharge (eg: School Holidays).
2. The expiration date on this incentive pertains only to the “activation” of this vacation incentive and not the actual "Vacation Accommodation Vouchers."
In other words, when you follow the booking procedure shown on your Vacation Activation Voucher, you will be guided to a portal where you can select your destination (eg: Gold Coast) from our travel partners.
Once you do this, you’ll receive an email notifying you of the need to “activate” your voucher by paying taxes & booking fee within 7 days.
There’s a simple reason for this. The travel company we use has found that if people “pay the taxes & fee” within a short period, they tend to go on the holiday. And hotels WANT people to GO on holidays.
Travel can be completed within 24 months after activation.
So you can select your hotel at any time within 24 months -it's just the destination you need to choose upfront (eg: Sydney)
Travel to & from your chosen hotel or resort is not included.
If you have more than one vacation incentive, the others cannot be used back to back in the same or different destinations.
There must be at least a one year gap between each vacation booked through this portal by any person or family.
3. Covid-19 and travel. Whilst these vouchers are valid for local Australian and International accommodation there are current travel restrictions in place.
Please bear in mind that Australia has state borders and other countries have closed their borders to travel and / or have mandatory isolation laws in place.
There’s not much point heading to beautiful Fiji if you’re going to be in isolation when you arrive and then isolation again when you return.
Therefore, you will need to take into consideration both local and international Government advice along with your travel, dates, flights and so on.
You are solely responsible for any visas and immigration requirements for your travels, so please make any necessary enquiries directly to the embassy’s in question before you book any flights and redeem your accommodation.
Remember, your voucher lasts for two years once activated, so you will have time plan ahead and enjoy your luxurious holiday.
4. GROUP travel is NOT allowed, only one incentive per household and resort/hotel is allowed.
Our travel company will only honour one incentive per family, friends, acquaintances or known groups travelling on the same, similar and/or adjoining arrival and departure dates.
Only one party among friends, family, acquaintances or known groups can use the complimentary vacation incentive for the same or overlapping travel dates.
Otherwise, there are additional costs associated with group travel.
5. This digital incentive will be considered void if bartered or purchased by the recipient.
The incentive is valid for a reservation request offering Luxurious Resort/Hotel Accommodations in your choice of destinations provided through our travel partners portal.
Most rooms are for 2 to 4 occupants based on room type and availability and at least one occupant must be at least 21 years of age.
So in most hotels, you can enjoy “a family vacation.” A family is considered to comprise of two Adults and two children (up to the age of 12 years old) and all staying in the one same bedroom. Please check with the hotel / report first to avoid disappointment.
Your cost to redeem this incentive and book the reservation is just a recovery fees for the local government taxes, tourism fees and booking fees which vary by destination.
Any adjustment over and above this offer, such as a third child, extended stay, late check-out, all meals and drinks, spas, excursions, airport transfers and so on are payable by you to the appropriate service provider.
The main reservation holder must also have a Major Credit or a Bank Debit Card with a Visa or Mastercard logo, plus a valid government-issued ID to check-in.
6. The recipient of this incentive will receive luxury hotel accommodation room rate free of charge, which holds a retail value of up to AUD $350 per night.
However, the recipient is responsible for all other expenses, including but not limited to: airfare, transfers, food & beverages, gratuities, resort fees if applicable and any other personal or miscellaneous expenses. Hear for Less does not cover these additional expenses under any circumstances.
Hear for Less is not responsible for any part of your holiday, which includes, however not limited to flights, delays, damages, personal items (including hearing aids) left behind, lost or stolen.
You must confirm your booking with the hotel / resort first before organising your own flight bookings.
If applicable, the resort fees will be disclosed when choosing a hotel and preferred travel dates.
(Resort fees cover items like WiFi Internet Access, Local Calls, & Resort amenities.)
There are a number of hotels / resorts listed in the same location you’re looking at. Whilst most places now cater for those with mobility issues, we highly recommend you make your enquiries first before booking, to ensure a comfortable stay that meets your individual needs.
7. All reservations require a minimum of 30 days advance notice to book.
Reservations are based on availability and understandably rooms are less likely to be available at peak vacation periods like Easter, Christmas & School Holidays.
Check-in is available 7 days a week.
Most resorts won’t have availabilities during the busy Christmas & school holiday periods – in other words, they don’t have an empty rooms to give away!
In the case of the 4 Night Holidays, it’s recommended that people choose nights between Sunday & Thursday – if one wants to include a “peak night” like Friday & Saturday, there’s a modest surcharge AUD $55 per night.
Why? Because Fridays & Saturdays are busy days & therefore the resorts don’t have many empty rooms available.
8. This incentive activation is FINAL & NON-REFUNDABLE.
The end user will have 24 months to travel and can choose from all available destinations to find travel dates and participating resort/hotel options.
Once travel dates are confirmed, no changes will be allowed.
Cancellations after dates are confirmed will result in forfeiture of the activation fees. (The inventory used for these rooms are not as flexible as booking at regular retail rack rates, so once confirmed, changes will not be allowed and cancellations or no-shows will result in forfeiture of fees paid)
9. This incentive has been given to you due to the products / services received by Hear for Less. There are no product refunds once the voucher has been emailed out to you. This does not affect your statutory rights. If your item is deemed faulty by the manufacturer then we will do what we can to troubleshoot any issues. Failing that the item must be sent back to be reviewed by the manufacturer who will then fix or replace the item before it is sent back to you.
10. The user must reside at least 100 miles or 160 kilometres away from the destination resort of choice or choose a different resort offer from the available destination options.
Remember, the participating hotels are providing this extraordinary “accommodation deal” on the basis that they hope to get “a financial return” via guests buying food, beverages, room service, spa treatments & tours etc whilst at the property.
If “locals” were to avail themselves of the “free accommodation”, it’s likely they’d simply buy food & beverages locally (or bring them home!).
And almost certainly, such “locals” would NOT be investing in spa massages, cocktails by the pool or tours.
Hence why the 160km condition is a common sense one.
11. This incentive has no cash surrender value, void if discontinued and where prohibited by law. The terms of this offer are subject to change without notice.
Our travel partner reserves the right to offer other hotels with equal or similar value with incentive holder approval if required due to availability.
Do not rely upon representations other than what is noted here.
12. To redeem, simply activate the incentive online and then search online through our travel partners postal for the destination of choice and participating resort/hotels and travel dates.
13. Booking fees & taxes apply with this accommodation offer — $29.95 per night.
Please note that these fees & taxes are on a per night basis & are an industry standard.
Working example: Therefore a 4 night stay in the Gold Coast is $29.95 per night x 4 nights, equalling $119.80
14. All prices listed are in AUD$ Australian Dollars
15. This is an exclusive Hear for Less promotion and is not sponsored or endorsed by any brands listed on the Hear for Less website, or it's distributors.
• Remuneration to a 3rd party booking engine* Local tourism & bed taxes
• Federal, state, local or municipal taxes
• Value-added tax
• Sales tax based on the full rack-rate of the accommodation
• Maid service fees
• Travel agency fees & zone surcharges
No, you're welcome to waive your "money back guarantee" by
1. Finalising your eligible purchase(s) in full and;
2. Emailing us that you wish to waive A: the "money back guarantee" and B: There are no product refunds once the voucher has been emailed out to you.
The email must come from the same email used to purchase the products online. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If your item is deemed faulty by the manufacturer then we will do what we can to troubleshoot any issues. Failing that the item must be sent back to be reviewed by the manufacturer who will then fix or replace the item before it's sent back to you.
If you have an issue with your voucher then get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1800 432 736 to explain your situation.
If you have an issue with the hotel, then like with any other holiday you book, talk to the hotel / resort management staff directly, they will be happy to assist you.
If you have any immigration or visa issues, please contact the embassy in question.