230v Hardwired Carbon Monoxide Alarm
With 10 Year Lithium Battery Backup and Wireless Smartlink Module
- Detects toxic levels of Carbon monoxide in your residence
- 10 year Carbon Monoxide Sensor
- Easy to use large test/silence button
- Energy efficient and low power consumption
- Proven electrochemical 10-year CO sensor
- 10 year lithium battery backup
- Wirelessly connects to other Brooks Smartlink devices
- AudioLink enabled
- RF Range: Up to 100 metres
- 5 year guarantee
- Dimensions - 150mm x 55mm
- Weight 310g
- Conforms to CO: KM 86596 EN50291-1:2010 +A1:2012
- Can install up to another 11 Brooks Smoke Alarms, Strobe Lights and / or Carbon Monoxide Alarms. 12 devices in total
What's in the box?
- 1 x Brooks EIB3018 Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- 1 x EIB3000MRF SmartLink Wireless Module
- Installation instructions
Hear for Less now has an exclusive partnership with Platinum Electricians to provide you with a full end-to-end installation service.
Platinum Electricians are an Australia-wide award-winning professional electrical installation team with 20 years’ experience in the market.
Platinum Electricians are Accredited Master Electricians and belong to the National Electrical and Communications Association. They also hold Certified Systems Quality ISO 9001, Health and Safety AS 4801 and Environment ISO 14001.