User-Friendly Corded Phone
has 6 large one-touch picture memory buttons. Simply save the phone number to one of the 6 buttons, then place a photograph of the person whose number is saved underneath the protective cover. That photograph then identifies your one-touch dial button.
What Are The Features?
The Care80S also features an amplified receiver, extra loud ringer, a large high contrast keypad, bright visual ring indicator and is Hearing aid compatible. The Care80S is the perfect phone for persons suffering from memory loss, moderate to severe hearing loss and or low vision.
- 2 Direct memory buttons (M1 & M2)
- 6 large one-touch memory buttons (use with pictures or without)
- Amplified receiver up to 20dBA
- Extra loud ringer 85dB
- Handsfree Speakerphone
- Handsfree volume adjustment (8 levels)
- Variable pitch control (bass/treble)
- Hearing aid and T-coil compatible
- Large dialling keys with Braille
- Large high contrast keypad
- Bright visual ring indicator
- Wall mountable
- Compatible with the nbn™ broadband access network
- 12-month warranty
Big Button Amplified Phone with Picture Dialling.
Oricom Care80S is an excellent amplified corded telephone with large picture dialling keys (including Braille dots) and great sound quality. Pin the 6 photo buttons with your relatives' pictures to instantly call them in the easiest way.
In addition, the phone is fitted with 2 direct memory keys.
The Care80S is the ideal phone for persons suffering from memory loss, moderate to severe hearing loss and or low vision.
WARNING: If connected via the NBN, this product may not be able to make calls during a power outage, please check with your service provider.