LA-90 is perfect for service counters, reception desks, and any localised environment where assistive listening is required.
LA-90 captures sound via its integrated microphone and can also operate in conjunction with a second microphone by utilising the included additional mic input.
The discreet silver\grey chassis has been designed to be aesthetically pleasing and three colour inserts are included to ensure LA-90 blends into any environment.
Would you like to equip private rooms, small to medium-sized conference rooms or event halls up to 50 square metres in size with induction loop systems?
HUMANTECHNIK has a very wide range of products that will definitely suit your day to day needs.
Portable inductive loop system
The LA-90, a compact portable inductive loop system, is ready for use as soon as you switch it on. There is no need for any additional installation. It uses its built-in microphone or an external microphone to record sounds and emits them via the integrated induction loop. The signals emitted in this way can be received by a hearing aid that is set to the “T” or “MT” position.
- Quality small induction loop system with excellent sound
- Easy installation
Dimensions (HxWxD): 200 x 185 x 70 mm or a size of an adult head.
Weight: 650 g
Microphone sensitivity: up to 60 dB ± 3 dB
Power supply, primary:
PSU 100-240 V
50-60 Hz AC
- Has different colours to choose from when you buy LA-90. You can have a choice of different colours.
- It has an indicator light at the front that it works and that it's on or in use (blue button).
- Comes with a selection of stickers which also include inside window stickers.
- Comes with a power unit that has multiple plug options: power supply with interchangeable European and Australian plugs.
- Comes with an operation instruction and a warranty documentation.
- Has a position marker template. If you want to drill holes in their desk, then you can use this in permanently fixing the LA-90.
- Comes with a handy screwdriver for positioning LA-90 or making adjustments.
- Comes with soft gel feet.
- It has an on-off button at the back.
- Also has a light sensor which shows the person offering the information that the voice is being heard and transmitted through the LA90. It means that if your the person speaking to those who have hard of hearing, that person can hear it as well.
- Has a microphone that projects the information and a headset inlet. 3.5 mm inlet and has adjustable volume. Even if you're in a noisy environment, you may choose to use the headset to listen in the conversation. This is specifically made in case of transient noise.
- It's a personal sound shuttle. For one-on-one communication, for example when you stand to hear about 1 and half metres distance, no one else can hear the conversation except you and the hard of hearing person. This scenario usually happens between a doctor and patient.
The price listed is based on one unit. The image supplied is to show you the 3 colours of chassis.