Is Your TV Volume Always Turned Up Too Loud?
This is a common issue around the world. It only takes one person in the room with a slight hearing loss condition and bam! The volume goes up. The issue with this is that it can be too loud for others in the room and surrounding neighbours. Audeara has come up with a solution that solves this very problem.
Want to Live Stream Your TV or Stereo?
It's simple to set-up, just plug, connect and play!
The Audeara TV Stereo BT-01 Transceiver allows you to connect up to two Audeara A-01 noise-cancelling headphones (sold separately) to work simultaneously when connected to your TV.
Using the optical connection means both Audeara headphone users can adjust their own volume settings individually.
What Other Functions Does The Transceiver Perform?
The Transceiver is a compact Bluetooth audio transmitter, turning any TV or audio output into a Bluetooth wireless real-time streamer, which can connect to your Bluetooth headphones or speaker.
Alternatively, It can also act as a Hi-Fi Bluetooth music receiver that streams high-quality audio wirelessly from any Bluetooth enabled smartphone, computer or tablet to any music system or powered speakers.
What's In The Box?
- BT-01 Transceiver
- TOSLINK digital optical audio cable
- 3.5mm AUX audio cable
- Micro USB charging cable
- Sticky gel mounting strips
- Quickstart guide
- USB wall plug (Only when you select "Please Include USB Wall Charger")
N.B: Audeara headphones example is for illustrational purposes only and is not included in this offering
What Are The Audeara Transceiver Specifications?
- Bluetooth version 4.1 with aptX low latency
- Supported codecs aptX Low Latency, aptX, AAC, SBC
- Bluetooth profiles A2DP
- Bluetooth range ≤ 10 meters, 33 feet
- Inputs and Outputs TOSLINK digital optical input and output, 3.5mm auxiliary input and output
- Input power 5V DC, 500 mA
- Latency ∼ 40 milliseconds