The New benchmark in Digital Cordless Phone communication for the visually and hearing impaired.
SSE37 User Guide
This system features a Corded Phone which is perfect for use in Power Failure Conditions^ and a Cordless Handset for Mobility. The SSE37+1 is equipped with an Integrated Digital Answering Machine with Slow Playback, ensuring you never miss that important call. The XDECT Digital Cordless Phones offer Extended Digital Coverage by utilising a Diversity Antenna System for Optimal Reception and Clarity – by mitigating multi-path errors. It also features a High Gain Antenna for greater range and to eliminate drop our areas in your home. The SSE37+1 is equipped with Text to Speech (TTS) Technology – announces the number when you dial (corded base only) and has the ability to read and announce the name of the caller*.
These phones have a comprehensive array of features suitable for any home. They have enhanced talking range, unique styling, a Large Backlit LCD Display and are Wireless (WiFi) Network Friendly. The Digital Duplex Speakerphone on the handset makes hands free communication a breeze.
This hearing and visually impaired digital phone is operational under power failure conditions so you can have peace of mind that the phone will work under blackout conditions. This phone system is perfect for people who have suffered hearing loss and visual problems. It's also perfect for Noisy Homes or Workplaces (e.g. Warehouses) – use the Extra Loud Audio Controls. This system is also suited to Quiet "Do Not Disturb" Areas (e.g. Nursing Homes) – use the Visual Incoming Call Indicator. The Do Not Disturb Function allows you to mute the ringer and is ideal for those times that you don't want to be disturbed.
Multi Handset Capable – Expandable by up to 6 Handsets using the one phone socket.
- XDECT Digital Technology Phone System
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- 1 Corded Handset – Operational Under Power Failure Conditions^
- 1 Cordless Phone for Mobility
- Extra Loud Audio Controls
- Large Display Screen
- Large Easy-To-Read Buttons
- Text to Speech (TTS) Technology†
- Multi Handset Capable – Expandable by up to 6 Handsets
- Handset Conferencing
- Intercom/Announce Call Transfer
- Hearing Aid Compatible (T-Coil)
- Integrated Digital Answering Machine with Slow Playback Function & Remote Access
- Do Not Disturb Function
- Advanced LCD & Caller ID Display*
- Backlit Full Dot Matrix LCD Display
- POP ID* - Caller Name Identification
- Alpha Display Caller ID
- 50 Caller ID* Memories and 200 Phonebook Entries on each Handset
- Audio Boost & Volume Control on the Handset
- Visual Ringer Indicator on the Base and the Handset
- Keypad Lock
- Handsfree Speaker
- Battery Level Indicator
- Optional Extra Handset: SS E06
- Optional Extra Headset: HS-910 & HS-915
- Optional Wireless DECT Digital Wireless Headset: HS-950
- Talk Time: Up to 10 Hours
- Standby Time: Up to 7 Days
- SSE37 Dimensions - Handset & Main Base Unit:
130mm (H) x 215mm (W) x 185mm (D)
- SSE37 Weight – Handset & Main Base: 824g
- SSE06 Dimensions - Handset & Base Unit:
200mm (H) x 65mm (W) x 85mm (D)
- SSE06 Weight – Handset & Base: 211g
* Caller ID and POP Features work only if you subscribe to the service provided by your local telephone company. There is usually a fee for this service. Caller Type 2 service is currently not available in New Zealand.
# In the event of a power failure occurring, the Corded Handset on the base requires 2 seconds to become operational after it is picked up. The Cordless Handset will not operate.
™ The DECT 6.0 Interference Free Communication logo is a trademark of DECT forum.
Medical Note: If you have a personal medical device such as a pacemaker or hearing aid, please consult with the manufacturer of this device to determine if it is adequately shielded from external RF (radio frequency) energy. This telephone product operates in the frequency in the frequency range of 1.88 GHz to 1.90 GHz and has a maximum output power level of 0.25watts.