Olitech EasyFlip 4G Unlocked Mobile Phone for Seniors with 16GB MicroSD Card
Olitech has done it again! The company that brought you the award-winning Olitech EasyMate has created a state of the art, easy to use EasyFlip phone for seniors, now with 4G, now with GPS location! With the ability to remove feature icons from the screen menu and only show picture dialling Seniors love how simply this phone is and it can also connect to hearing aids for call clarity.
What Is MyEasyAssist?
MyEasyAssist allows your EasyFlip to be remotely programmed, located and backed up via our custom-designed web platform. This not only assists in the set up of the phone but ongoing programming (eg reminders) and troubleshooting. Perfect if the user is in a rest home or far away.
Olitech EasyFlip 4G V2 Software Update:
This new value-added software update is now available. You can either do the software update yourself once you have received your new phone or Hear for Less provides a 'done-for-you' service.
Click here to find out more about the new V2 Software update
The Olitech EasyMate was extremely popular and sold out 4 times already and we expect this new Olitech EasyFlip to do the same, so place your pre-order now to avoid disappointment.
Designed for simplicity, the EasyFlip features a large screen, large buttons, amplified tones and much more.
If you are vision/hearing impaired, then this award-winning phone is perfect for you.
- 4G/3G Unlocked to all Carriers
- Single Nano-Sized SIM Card
- L108 x W57 x H21mm
- Weight: 130g (Including Battery)
- ROM 4GB + RAM 512MB
- Up to 32GB MicroSD Card (16GB MicroSD Card Included)
- 2000 Phonebook Contacts
- 5/7 Days Standby Time - 3/4 Hours Talk Time
- 1400mAh Battery
- 5MP Main Camera, 2MP Sub Camera
- 95dB Ringtone Volume / 25dB Earpiece Volume
- M4/T4 Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- WiFi, HotSpot, 4.2 Bluetooth 4.2 + HS
- Call, Text, SMS, MMS, alarm, camera, voice reminder, calendar, FM radio, magnifier and calculator
- Low battery alert
- SoS Emergency Call with Location Information
- GPS Location Services
- Large Screen 2.8inch, Large Buttons
- Hide Menu Options: Keep this phone simple for users
- Set-Up Audio Reminders
- 8 x Photo Contact and Speed Dial Function
- myEasy Assist: Remote Access and Management Back-Up
- Audio OutPut for Menu, Caller ID and Contacts
- 100dB ringtone and 25dB earpiece volume
3rd party low battery notification
- Cradle Charger
L108 x W57 x H21mm
Weight: 130g (Including Battery)
Choose Your Own SIM Provider
Because this mobile phone comes unlocked as standard, you're not stuck having to go with a mobile phone network provider that is not right for you.
No matter where in the world you are, or go, as long as your mobile service network provider offers 4G/3G, then you can insert your single nano-sized SIM card, connect to make and receive your calls.
Simply insert your own SIM card, and away you go.
What's in the box
- Mobile Phone
- 1 x 16GB MicroSD Card
- Wall charger
- USB Charging Cable
- Phone battery
- Quick set-up guide
- User manual
- 12 months warranty details
Setting Up MyEasyAssist:
To make this process a little easy we have attached the following helpful sheets.
For registering and signing up to MyEasyAssist online click HERE
To authorise device access for the Olitech EasyFlip to be controlled by MyEasyAssist, click HERE