Phonak has over 60 years of developing and distributing world class hearing aids and accessories around the globe.
In 2006 Phonak, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland launched the initiative “Hear the World” to create awareness within the public regarding the importance of hearing which includes the social and emotional implications of hearing loss.
With a deep understanding that everyone has individual hearing needs, Phonak has a wide variety of solutions, colours and sizes to fit every ear, style and budget.
Even with the latest hearing aids, some challenging listening situations may require a boost. This is in particular the case for people with severe to profound hearing loss.
According to Gavin Buddis, the new audeo venture range of Phonak hearing aids platform was very much driven from a consumer need perspective. Their study shows at the beginning of this year with almost 2,000 consumers and still counting, asking about their primary listening needs and they seek in hearing solutions. The results provided them some inspiration for this new platform. In addition, they drew upon a number of other studies previously done in terms of listening environments. They want to drive consumers to their satisfactions and show them that their technology covers not only basic needs, but perform well in many relevant listening situations. From there, they looked to see opportunities that would have to address those needs with an innovative new platform.
Here are the hearing Aids that Phonak produces:
Bolero V Behind-the-Ear (BTE) – The Finest in Performance and Reliability
- Looking for a seamless listening experience even in a very challenging environment? This is the solution.
CROS II – The smart solution for single-sided deafness
- Using this, you’ll feel included in every conversation.
Audéo V – Unmatched accuracy, infinite precision
- Powered by our new, cutting-edge AutoSense OS. This comes in a style called Receiver-In-Canal (RIC).
Lyric – Invisible. Effortless. 24/7.
- No more worries in handling your hearing, this remains in your ear 24/7.
Sky Q – Exclusively designed for kids
- Are you an active explorer? This one is resistant to water, sweat and dust making it your perfect buddy on your next adventure.
Audéo Q – Small package. Big performance.
- For ultimate discretion and wearing in comfort, this is the one for you.
Bolero Q – Proven performance
- How about enriching your listening experience in your day-to-day life? :)
Baseo Q – For basic budgets
- For perfect balance between performance and affordability, this hearing aid offers those for you.
Virto Q – Virtually invisible
- With the perfect balance between performance and cosmetic appeal these products range from small to invisible, suiting your individual lifestyle and hearing needs.
Tao Q – Basically invisible
- This offers excellent sound quality at a remarkably affordable price.
Naída Q – Life-changing power
- When you are surrounded by loud noise, or trying to listen over distance, use the new Roger technology in combination with your hearing aid(s).
Cros – for Single-Sided Deafness
- Perfect if you have hearing in one ear only, regardless of whether you have a hearing loss in this ear or not.
- It offers an unparalleled range of applications, in the same astonishingly small, elegant housings you already know and appreciate.
- Enjoy the most delightful hearing, everywhere, every single day.
- With this hearing aid, you’ll definitely change your perception of what a hearing aid can offer.
- Provides the value for money, still expect state-of-the-art design and the latest wireless technology.
Dalia – Essential Performance
- This combines style and essential speech understanding.
Naída S – Believe in the power to hear more.
- This is designed for versatility, matching individual needs with a choice of hearing solutions.
Nios S H2O
- Has a flexible adjustments of hearing instruments while ensuring consistent high sound quality for your kids.
Milo Plus – Basic Quality
- Quality and reliability at an affordable price.